Saturday, May 07, 2016

Schiavo Library: May 2016 Newsletter

Schiavo Library: May 2016 Newsletter

Used Book Sale
Our SEVENTH annual “Welcome Summer” Used Book Sale is scheduled for May 26 – June 17th. We have so many donated books, our closets are overflowing. It looks like a great sale. Our hours are 10 - 4pm Tuesday – Saturday. Everything very reasonably priced ($.25 to $1.00). For more information, call the library: (609) 486-6265 or email us: info@strathmerelibrary.org





Winner of the April Book Lovers Raffle
The winner of the raffle was: Lindsay Michaels. Prize: tote bag of Schiavo Library goodies.


In the Spotlight… Melissa Warren, Library Assistant



I went to Rutgers University; received my B.A. in computer information systems. I am a librarian assistant for 5yrs. now. I love my job. I love to work on projects with the kids that visit, and I get to meet new people all the time, and watch some grow up, lol. I am married to Jacob Warren; we have two children, Cadence Warren (age 10) and Ethan Warren (age 7). We are longtime residents of Sea Isle. We have seen our fair share of storms; despite the odds against us, we still love the shore.


Christine Rohrman, Library Director
www.strathmerelibrary.org



No comments: