Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A message from the Mayor

Here is a copy of an email that I received from Wanda Gaglione -

Dear Strathmere Residents,
Mayor Palombo has instructed me to forward this message to you.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Wanda Gaglione, Municipal Clerk Upper Township 609-628-2011 Ext. 200
________________________________
Hello everyone,
Just an update on a few items concerning Strathmere --
The two bulkheads have been repaired in Strathmere. They may need to be looked at again next year for more extensive work or replacement. The Public Works Dept. repaired an inlet & drainpipe at 400 Bayview Avenue. The speed humps will be installed on Taylor Avenue starting this week. That's all I have for you for now. I will continue to keep you informed as information becomes available.

Enjoy the rest of your summer.
Rich Palombo, Mayor Upper Township

No comments: