Monday, November 05, 2012

Lost and found items after Hurricane Sandy



Hi Strathmere,
Please let me know if you've had anything lost (floated or blown away)  or if you've found anything in your yard that you don't know where it belongs, and I'll post the info here.



***************************************************


Lost: one bright green sit-on-top kayak from 508 Bayview Drive. If found, please let me (Donna) know at djstephenson@comcast.net
 
Thanks
Donna Stephenson

                          
                             ***************************************************



If anyone finds a Pelican 10ft. yellow sit in kayak please tell me. I think it might be in London by now.

Ben Cheney
bcheney84@aol.com



*********************************************
 

 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If anyone finds a Pelican 10ft. yellow sit in kayak please tell me. I think it might be in London by now.

Ben Cheney
bcheney84@aol.com